Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

POTJ on sale at TRU

I paid a visit to a TRU today and found their remaining POTJ figures at $5.98. Too bad they only have guys like Shmi, Cloud sec, Aurra Sing, Ketwol, Bespin Leia, and Ellorrs.

It's a good time to pick up missed common figures.

As for Saga, TRU still has the widest selection, up to figures like Djas, Supreme Palp etc, and deluxe C3PO, Yoda.

Happy hunting.
    Last edited by Jerjerrod; 01-09-2003 at 03:09 AM.
    "We shall double our efforts."

Hasbro, you forgot a-boot us Canadians.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

5.98 doesnt sound like much of a sale to me considering they have been warming the pegs for an eternity. Seems like TRU would knock them down even lower to make room for newer products.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

You're right, $5.98 doesn't seem cheap at all, but when you're in Canada , that's about as low as you'll see it go. Back in the old days, the Freeze Frame figures went as low as $3.99 at Walmarts when put on clearance, but nowadays, They don't really go that low anymore.

And yes, they are all peg warmers, but maybe completists or openers might be interested.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

Id be interested in Coruscant guards or Gungan Warriors...no chance at those though, I bet. Im sure everyone else has the same idea.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Well if only there were more Bikerscouts (Clean Versions) of Imperial Patrol, or even some dirty ones for that matter...it would be worth picking some up. Fat chance though...the last time I saw the Clean version of the Bikerscout at Toys R Us was back in 2000 when they wanted $11.99 for him...I passed (I wish now that I had the forsight not to!)
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

More Stuff put on sale at TRU

Today, I found out my local Toronto TRU put their remaining 12" POTJ on sale for $19.99 CDN. Figures include 4-LOM, Death star Imp. Officer, and Death star droid.

I wanted to buy an Officer, but they were all in poor ripped condition.
    So check your local TRU, maybe they have ones in better condition.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

was 4-lom $20?? I went to my TRU and they still had one but he was still $34
    TK421, why are you not at your post? TK421 do you copy?
    great traders:
    Jonboy, lowly bantha cleaner,
    Forhekset

Yes indeed 4LOMvwas $19.99. They had lots of him.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!

The door's wide open, fellas - swing a deal!

Sorry, I've always been bossy....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Today, I bought the 25th anniversary sets: Luke/Leia, and Han/Chewie. Each were only $9.98. But I'm sure everyone knows by now.

MAKE MOFF JERJERROD!