Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We didn't get any snow at all here in wales,which is just not in the slightest bit fair. Boo hoo. <stamps feet>
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

No snow on the Wirral either. Not much ice for that mater. One of the good things about living next to a river and near the sea I suppose. Worlds aparty is about 150 yards from Lime Street mainline station in Liverpool city centre. Just come out the side entrance of the station, walk to the corner by the pub. Look across the road a few doors up from the old cinema and Bob's your lobster! They have a nice array of monkeyman shop assistants in there. Semi house trained Neanderthals. Good luck to you finding what you seek.

Hello from the midlands (stafford!)

Little bit of snow but lovely crisp blue skies, (takes a deep breath through the nose) beautiful!
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
    No snow on the Wirral either. Not much ice for that mater. One of the good things about living next to a river and near the sea I suppose. Worlds aparty is about 150 yards from Lime Street mainline station in Liverpool city centre. Just come out the side entrance of the station, walk to the corner by the pub. Look across the road a few doors up from the old cinema and Bob's your lobster! They have a nice array of monkeyman shop assistants in there. Semi house trained Neanderthals. Good luck to you finding what you seek.
    Damn you Jargo ! I just drove down there today to find out where it was. I just came here to post it for AndyW, and you beat me to it !!! If I knew you knew where it was I wouldn't have drove down there .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Thankyou to the both of you anyway!

If anyone goes in and they have them in stock,please let me know,either way actually.
    http://homepage.mac.com/stupidfish

If I knew you were going to drive down there to find it I wouldn't have posted.....

I used to shop there before forbidden planet bought them and the prices were sky high. They reckoned on tourist trade that didn't know their arse from their elbow and added about fourty percent to the prices. Since they were bought i believe the prices are much better. The guy from Forbidden planet that i spooke to a while back said that all forbidden planet stores should have the same prices regardless of location. he was surprised when i said there were differences. Anyways, I don't go to liverpool much these days, have no call to since I shop online or get the other half to go hunting for me. (must be love) Or we do the three counties TRU run and cover as many TRU's in one day as we can.

So I couldn't say whether World's apart have any AT-TE's in or not. I tyhink February might be a better time to go looking to be honest. Nowhere seems to have anything much of anything right now.

Originally posted by gibbspaulus
    I have First Great Eastern trains to emjoy the delays on!
    Living on the border between Kent and Sarf London I get the lovely Connex South Eastern providing me with a 'train' service so I know the feeling. Oh hello to you all.

Hey all

ahhh connex is really bad
    anyways, my brother goess to cardiff university!!! I know that city very well, even though from south east

i can't wait for the new 2003 figs, but, has anyone seen anything yet?? US got the turning up so maybe for us in 2 weeks
    please post if you see or buy anything
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

Hello from South Yorkshire, Doncaster area....
    Lewis1977