MM Epic Collection

Oh happy day!
    As I've written I'm in the process of updating my mm/af collection to get it from the first wave of af to current saga that I missed out on.
    My first order of business was the Epic collection, I just loved the mm's and thought these always loked cool. I was able to pick up all 6 misb for under $40, not too bad.
    I attached a pic of my 6 new best friends.
    I heard 4,5, & 6 were hard to find?
    Were there any plans for more that didn't get released?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	epic.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	4921  

wow! all 6 sets for under $40.00? that's excellent! great find. enjoy them, as they really are cool mm's.

i don't believe that there were any plans to release more epic collections. the last three (sets IV, V, and VI) came out in late 97, early 98, and by that time galoob was already fired up big time to design and produce the new action fleet and mm's for episode I. all their energies at that time were put in that direction, as opposed to focusing on any more of the classic or eu stuff.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Wow, that is a good price, congrats on that get! BTW, for future photo reference, it's the inside we're all interested in. just kiddin' with ya.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.