Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Another Rumor List

A new list from RS that has a wave focusing on the Vector series including KOTOR, Dark Times, Rebellion, and Legacy.

http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front...ion_113781.asp
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

Zayne Carrick from KOTOR...WOW. I hate the video games but i dig the comic series and this is one of those figures i've been wanting, so i would be all over this one.

Celeste Mourne (KOTOR) She's a new character but a cool character none the less, i would have rather been Zayne's Snivian side kick, but i'll take her...Just make her better than Maric Brood Hasbro!!

Darth Vader, Had to sneak one of them in on us...didn't they? If it's well done and not just a rehash or the BAF rumor is true i'll bite...

Luke Skywalker, I just hope they chose one of Luke's better outfits from the series, and not rehash something old here. This could be a good thing though...Never know.

Cade Skywalker, a new out fit you say? Wow of all the EU character still waiting to be made you give Cade two figures in one year? Must be expecting something big with our Bounty Hunting Force user? Again i'll hold judgement until i see.

Darth Krayt, A natural fit, and i expected him to show up this year in one shape form or another, and he's one of the few legacy character i actually want to see get made.

Tailsmen Holder, I've only read the first two issues of this Vector stuff...and well i don't know who or what this might be so...Next.

Rakghoul, A cool little army builder figure. I wouldn't mind this at all.

HK-47, I hate the video game, but the droid is a cool character and i think he would have done great by himself...but hey whatever hasbro wants to do here.

B-Wing and Tie Predators are a easy pass unless we get some sort of cool pack in driver or pilot...at least for me anyways. Great rumor list can't wait to see if it's true.

Honestly, I don't get why someone would prefer a guy in a helmet with little or no back story over a EU character, and if this guy in a helmet does have a backstory it's EU!!!!

What's a TIE predator?

I liked KOTOR (the game) - so if I want HK - I'm getting all of them.

Colour me a dumb -swearword not allowed-
    To those that like to critize me, I say: It is a lot easier to say something critical than it is to say some thing while tied up and in my trunk. - Jack Handy

Meh, again, I hate rumors.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

As some one that is reading all 4 active SW comic series I'm excitied for one of these characters Darth Krayt, but the others.

The best they could think of out of Dark Times was Vader? Come on I demand a revote.

And Hasbro, the company that will not give us a Cloud Car, speeders or other Real movie vehicles that we want will go ahead and give us more EU ones? Keep in mind I actively read and enjoy these comics. It's as bad as telling us there is no interest in beasts anymore than releasing a EU Rancor.

To say the least I'm disapointed. Keep the comics in Comic packs were I buy them. What is lacking seriously is OT merchandise? But oh yeah their research shows kids don't prefer other things to OT, the same research team that green-lighted the ever so popular Star Wars chopper line.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I have a hard time swallowing the idea of Vector figures.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I have a hard time swallowing the idea of Vector figures.
    Especially when there are so many movie figures yet to be done.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]MOM, THROW DOWN SOME MONEY! THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMIIING!!!![/FONT]

I want the HK-47 enough that I'll buy all the other organic meatbag figures.