Cool Expanded Universe Displays

One thing that I liked with the short-lived EU line was the packaging with built-in display. Iíve got a set opened and have them side by side on a shelf. Not likely that we're going to see this type of packaging again for the other figures since this line didnít sell as well as the others.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

Isn't that funny how these supposedly didn't sell as well as the others...yet they are some of the hardest figures to find. But yes, the packaging was very nice.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Thats the only exception on which i would buy two figures...the EU line.

I open all my figures, and i like to display them with everything they got as an accesory, and since the card is a little diorama it should be displayed also. The problem is that i keep all the cards boxes etc.

I havent bought them yet, but considering that, then some boxes of the toys should be bought twice. Like Rancor, Bantha, W-wing...etc..

For me i would JUST buy the EU twice.
    As always...........L

Ah, yes!

I have all of these carded. I am working on a loose collection with all of the cards for display!

However, since I want the cards (in good shape) I will probably buy them all carded...AGAIN!

So far all I have are Imp. Sentinal and Kyle for diplay!

This was one of Hasbro's better ideas! Cool dioramas with figures!

Meesa like dis!
    May the force be with you.

Cool figures, cool displays, fan interested in more EU = line that Hasbro will not continue.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."