Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks for the input, guys. I will get the first one.

Anakin, Amidala Geonosian Warrior wave

Got a case of these from Entertainment Earth today. Great price at $99 for the set. Yes, knew the Amidala was going to be deformed, The Geonosian Warrior- allot better than expected, but the Anakin.....

WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP!!!

Whoops! Some how it posted the message before I was finished!

Just when i thought they couldn't make an Uglier figure than Luke in Ceremonial outfit(face it, that Luke is pretty fugly)!! His head's too small for the body, and it doesn't fit on the stump worth a squat.

What a let down.

-Paul <-- deeply bummed

I thought the new trio of figures were pretty good. Sure not the best, but plenty better than most of the POTF2 figures.

Anakin slashing takes a little getting used to, but it look friggin killer when posed similar to the unleashed Anakin.

Padme IMO doesn't have the bobblehead goin' on. I think this is a well done figure with the exception that you can't do much for posing, and her chest seemed too small. Still very nice looking on my shelf.

The Geonosian (my least favorite of the bunch) is limited for posing as well. Getting it to double hand the spear is a little difficult, but standing there with wings out looks cool.

I'd proly give this wave an A-, and very much worth the money spent.

Anakin Michael Hall?

Something about the Anakin Tatooine figure has been bothering me for a while. I was Watching "The Dead Zone" on USA the other day and it finally hit me ... Anakin looks exactly like Anthony Michael Hall.

I feel better now having gotten this off my chest.
    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anakinmichaelhall.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	5326  

Too Funny!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I still think it looks like Boston Public's Michael Rapaport.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up New 12 Inch Anakin REVIEW

I finally found the new 12 inch wave at Toys R US. Padme looked pretty bad so I passed on getting her. The Geo Warrior was cool but I limit my collecting to mostly Jedi.
    I had seen the comments about this new Anakin looking worse than "primal Scream" Mace windu but I had to see for myself.
    I was pleasantly suprised. This Anakin BLOWS the original release out of the water. No longer do we have "Boy band" Anakin's face to look at. I think Hasbro did a fairly good job here. However, Ani's face is no Count Dooku. It kind of looks like Haden but not really. They should have given him a robe and called this Tusken slaughter Anakin beacuse the hate on his face is very evident.
    The removable arm is a nice trick. However, I wonder why Hasbro made the robotic arm the way they did. Look at second post for the pic and comments.
    The only disappointing thing about Anakin's overall look is the button on his back. Why do we need a small staff on his back to move him? How many kids will use this useless feature?
    Chek out the pic!

Mace

Name:	anakin1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	5334  
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

Anakin's Robotic arm review

Here's the pic of the robotic arm.
    Why on earth did Hasbro make most of the arm into a fake sleeve of hard plastic??? What is up with that? Not only does it look weird but it has no articulation (not counting the swivel where you attach it). And would it have been so hard to just make a complete robotic arm? Hasbro dropped the ball on this one. They turned a cool feature into a sham.
    Check out the pics. Sorry about the poor quality. My camera is on the fritz!

Name:	anakinarm.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	5335  
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com