Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Nice review Mace. I didn't mind the robotic arm much since I don't use it anyway. Why would I when I can have him holding both sabers? As for the face I don't think it looks anything like Hayden, but still don't mind it. This a really cool figure IMO.

SO it seems that I am in the minority in liking the NEW ANI's head better than the first. The first is just too boyish for me. I like the P-oed Ani.

Mace
    YODA: "The FORCE is strong with you Master Windex.
    "Windows so clean, never have I seen!"
    Remember Herbie the Love Bug? Visit him online at www.HERBIEMANIA.com

Originally posted by Mace Windex
    SO it seems that I am in the minority in liking the NEW ANI's head better than the first. The first is just too boyish for me. I like the P-oed Ani.

Mace
    I like both.

The only 12" AOTC new figure I bought was the Anakin w/ robotic hand. I just have a "thing" for figures with arms that come off or robotic arms. LOL...
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

THE FACE ON THIS ANAKIN SUCKS AND WE ALL KNOW IT. I might get one just to play with on the toilet. Dunno yet, I'll have to wait and see if the Kaopectate kicks in.

Anakin's head

Does it have a "GI Joe" mount, or does it only mount on the news 12" SW bodies? FWIW, Dooku has the "GI Joe" style head, as do the older, pre Ep1 12" figures.

this anakin head mounts like the 14 inch qui gon, biker scout or dagobah luke does.

Ah, then he has the "Action Man" head mount. How irritating. I'd love to be a fly on the wall at some of these meeting and try and figure out why they do the dumb things they do.

Man oh man Padme and Annie with robotic hand are horrid!

I just saw these today for the 1st time and I could not believe it. Padme just looks like a cheap bootleg Barbi and Annie looks like he's about 50 years old. What is going on with the 12" line. Now with the new Gam Guard coming, you would never know that the same company made these.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Yeah they could have been better, but still much better than the Lando Skiff Guard wave and pretty much everything before '98 IMO. I'm glad the GG looks that good b/c I almost stopped collecting the 12" line completely after the crap that was put out in the last wave.