Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Lando is that bad Mini? I kind of wanted to get him. The thing is, Hasbro just can't get humans right, as it was talked about in another thread.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

IMO the whole wave was bad. Lando skiff looked nothing like Billy D., the helmet is way to big (it looks like Shredder from TMNT with it on, and the outfit is cheesy. I'm not hard to please, I mean I thought the Anakin, Padme, Geo wave was ok, but looking at the Lando wave made me wonder "why in the hell I collect this crap" for the first time. I dunno, maybe I'm happy with just the Unleashed line, maybe my standards have gone up since I started collecting Master Replicas also, who knows. Have you seen Lando in person turbo?

Nope. The 2 I meantioned above are the only new 12" I have seen. I agree with you on the Unleashed line, it rocks! I just got Slave Liea and Redux Vader a week ago. Very cool. Do you have all 9 Mini? I can't wait to score the other 6.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by turbowars
    Nope. The 2 I meantioned above are the only new 12" I have seen. I agree with you on the Unleashed line, it rocks! I just got Slave Liea and Redux Vader a week ago. Very cool. Do you have all 9 Mini? I can't wait to score the other 6.
    Have you checked Wal-Mart or Target? My local WM had some about a week ago.

Yeah, I have all 9. I got Padme of eBay (I think) first, and then scored the rest on a day trip to Seattle. Over a couple weeks after I got duplicates from online retailers to store away, but I have sinced sold them.

I think I may have posted this before, but after I started collecting the Unleashed line, the 12inchers just didn't hold my interest anymore. I still buy them, being a completist, but I find myself looking at them from time to time thinking I should just sell'em all. Considering the time I have invested in collecting the 12inchers I don't want to sell them, but I honestly do not see why I should be collecting these anymore. Just look at the 2 that this thread is about in both lines. The 12" Anakin with 2 sabers looks like crap compared to the Unleashed version, and same with Padme. The whole purpose for me collecting the 12" line was to have larger versions of the 3 3/4 figures to pose in action. Well, the Unleashed line takes care of that with no extra doll stand or tinkering with the figure to get the best pose possible. The Unleashed figure is complete. But I will give it another year, and see what happens.

Not to change the subject of this thread, but I'd be curious to know if anyone els fels the same way that I do since the introduction of the Unleashed line. Perhaps I'll start a thread.

Yes and no. I have my 12" Anakin and Obi-Wan standing here between my 2 computer monitors, holding their lightsabers up and ready, like just before Anakin charged Dooku.

They look great actually! (no real movie reference is in sight unless I bring up the picture on my computer).

In my bedroom, posed so as to balance on my Blockade Runner I built for my 3 3/4" figures, I have the new 12" Anakin with both sabers, posed almost exactly like the Unleashed one, facing my Count Dooku. They look alright.

I even posed Padme, one arm around another 1st wave Anakin's waist, other arm firing at a Geonosian, while Anakin draws his blaster (in an exaggerated scene from the Droid Factory).

Ultimate Jango is fighting my Mace Windu.

I have 4 Clone Troopers (1 captain, 1 commander included) posed like an "A-Team, or Fantastic 4 / GI Joe" action cover poster, and that looks great too!

Ki-Adi Mundi is facing one of my Super Battle Droids...

SO COLLECTIVELY, HAVING THE 12" IS NICE!

I really DO love the Unleashed Line though, but will definitely continue collecting both.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.