Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Well, looks like the 2003 collection is starting to show up!

I just dropped into the Hollywood Store on St Martin's Lane and they had one each of Saga Eeth Koth, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Dooku & Destroyer Droid, as well as several of the rehash Jedi Council Yoda.

Also, both the Trash Compactor sets - at a "mere" £29.95 EACH!!!!
    Decided to pass at this stage, as I'd only want these sets for the dianoga and £60 seems rather a lot to pay for that!

Oh yes, and they had the "Xmas" droids too, at the slightly more reasonable price of £19.95.
    Last edited by kdp100; 01-27-2003 at 12:38 PM.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

how much were the new figs?, because r2dtoys might be getting them for less than £6. Which is very good.
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

Indeed. I try to buy stuff from R2DToys myself whenever possible.

The figures I saw today varied in price quite a bit - the "new" Yoda was the dearest at £14.95 and Dooku was £11.95, although I didn't really pay much attention to the others.

I just got back from TRU Chester and what a wasted journey that was. Star Wara is reduced to just an area four feet by two feet. Which is roughly six pegs by two. They had a few older figures including a gazillion palpatines and Geo warriors and Djas Puhr but other than the horrid looking role play Obi wan mask and saber thing there was naff all there. No Lego even. Absolutely pathetic. I don't know what the score is but so much for them continuing to stock stuff. I know this is traditionally a down time but even so it's dire. I think i'll stick with John and R2DTOYS. TRU had everything at full price. At least when john says he's getting figures and they'll be cheap he means what he says and it happens. Huzzah for R2DTOYS!! Booo hiss for TRU.

The Analysis Droids, Padme & the new Tusken have arrived!

I just picked them up at London's Forbidden Planet for slightly under £9 each.

There are still about half a dozen of each of these on the shelves, and I heard one of the staff talking about the new Mace Windu figure in a way that suggested she'd set eyes on it earlier in the day.

£9? Jeepers! John at R2's will have them for £4 a little later than most folk maybe but waiting pays off if he can offer the new stuff at those rock bottom prices. Well, it's yur money so if you want to pay the higher prices that's your prerogative I suppose.

True, but it's been a while since I bought anything, and I felt like treating myself, so...

Forbidden Planet should be ashamed to sell these figures at that price, Just makes me appreciate R2DToys more
    Lewis1977

Shuttles have landed!
    5 of them. At Forbidden Planet (London).

Usual mark-up prices apply, of course - £110 a pop.
    Think I can wait till R2DToys' next shipment.

Just got the new Padmé from the outer rim.co.uk and is a very nice figure indeed
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!