Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Hey

Do you have any idea which is the next place to get them
    soooooo woud like these
    where will you get them from kdp100???
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

Well... {licks finger and holds it up to the wind}...

There have been a few offered on eBay in the last week or so (just do a search on "Aayla" or "Barriss").
    I was considering exercising the Buy It Now option to pick up a three-pack of Aayla, Barriss, & Lama Su with Clone Youth for around US$30 plus shipping from the US.

Decided against it for the time being, though, as I've already got Lama & the Clone from a seller in Singapore and, although I want another Clone Youth to do a headswap with young Boba, I decided it would be too much of an indulgence to buy all these so far from the last payday!

At the time of writing, all Buy It Now options have lapsed as there have been bids placed on them. I'm sure they'll be a few more going under the hammer in the next few days, though.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

If anyone in the London area is missing any POTF2 items, the Hollywood Store on St Martin's Lane has recently obtained virtually a complete set of regular and deluxe figures in that line - just one of each, it seems.
    Picked up a POTF2 Rebel Fleet Trooper & a deluxe Boba Fett myself today, but there's still lots of other stuff left!

HI KDP HOW MUCH THOSE GUYS CHARGING FOR EACH ITEM??

Sounds like someone just got married and wifey made them sell their collection. That's more common than you'd think.

HARDY, ouch, all caps, ouch. too loud man.

Wonder if John is back from NYC TF yet. the website still has the 'gone fishin' notice up.
    I'm eagerly anticipating the shipment of star tours wave two which should be in stock round about now cuz John said end of the month to me. Shame they put wave three completely on hold. Oh well, still those cool army builder sets to grab instead. Wonder if this green A-wing is still going ahead or if that too is on hold?

sorry about the loudness was at work forgot i had the caps lock...anyways does anyone know if r2dtoys still run a bricks and morter shop or is it just all mail order now...as i still havent called them yet but would love to go down there and spend LOADSA MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry jargo had o be done too excited also whats everyones views on the lego jango fetts slave one its only 16.99 at tescos half price is it worth it??

btw John is now back, as i got some emails from them
    good to hear there back
    Ireland rule!!!!!
    Next on List : Destroyer Droid (Arena Battle) ,Clone Trooper with Speeder bike, Geo Arena, Dooku Speeder, Aayla Secura (Jedi Knight), Barris Offee (Jedi Knight), Commerce Guild Spider Droid!!!!!

Most of the Hollywood Store figures are a rather pricey 9.95, with some (long-sabre Obi-Wan, Tarkin etc.) costing up to 10 more - so not really cheap at all!

I suppose they COULD have been second-hand, but they didn't look it - more like someone had found a dusty old box of unopened figures at the back of the shop. I don't actually know if that shop does buy as well as sell, although I've never known them to do so before.

And yes, John is back from the US - so, Hardy, you might want to give him a call to see if the shop's open.

i hate toys r us its official today i went out and found some lego kits...
    ASDA price Toysrus
    Jedi Star Fighter 9.90 19.99

Even worse
    Tesco Toys R us
    Jango fetts Slave one 16.99 49.99

I could go on and on

lego jango 12.99 34.99
    loads more too

What the hell is going on..i was gonna buy the republic gunship and at te lego sets but toys r us are the only ones doing it at 89.99 how much are they ripping us on that one when are they gonna learn to look after their loyal customers!! really makes me mad!!!!! I must must of spent hundreds in their if not thousands why dont they stop treating us like idiots and give us the deals we want and i KNOW they can give!!!!!!