Anyone know where I can find in UK Yoda Unleashed wave?

I hope this is the right page to post this...
    I'm trying to track down the Yoda Unleashed wave in the UK, though I'm having problems doing so. Could anyone here tell me where in the UK, including websites are selling them, and what price?
    Similarly does anyone have them to sell?
    Many Thanks
    STiin
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

forbidden planet international has them at 16.99 each plus postage. their web address is www.scifiwarehouse.com

or you could try r2dtoys who also have them on their website but they are selling them for 20.00 each plus postage, although that is american packaging. their web address is www.r2dtoys.com

i don't know if either of the above actually has them in stock but i hope this helps.

i saw this wave of unleashed in an advert for the forbidden planet store in london today, too but don't get them there - they want 26.99 each for them. what a rip off!

Quote Originally Posted by arctangent
    i saw this wave of unleashed in an advert for the forbidden planet store in london today, too but don't get them there - they want 26.99 each for them. what a rip off!
    Yes, I saw them in stock today too.
    They've also just received the Coruscant Nightclub wave today - 8.99 each.
    "Afterlife, aftershave - don't hold with any of it!" - Sir Henry Rawlinson.

Quote Originally Posted by kdp100
    Yes, I saw them in stock today too.
    They've also just received the Coruscant Nightclub wave today - 8.99 each.
    that's a rip off too!