Question Interested by an Emblemless A-Wing ?

I just met a Parisian guy today who sells his Action Fleet collection. Everything is overpriced but he have a Green Emblemless A-Wing MIMB for sale (he doesn't seem to know what he have in his hands). Asked price is Euros 30 ($30.00) + shipping to me (approx 5.00 Euros). I can pick this baby if anybody is interested for (app. $35 + actual shipping to USA or wherever).
    LMK, post a reply or send me a mail.

Sicqnus. :happy:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Treasure hunter.

sicqnus, I would love this a-wing...I've owed GSJ for SO LONG and have been looking for this for him. I'd be happy to send you payment with shipping costs to the US and just have you send it to GSJ direct. PM me if you can manage this ....and thanks for offering this to the group.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Ok R2, no problem. I will pick it for you.
    I will send you an e-mail soon.

Sicqnus
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

*stunned*

i'm speechless

thank you so much for thinking of me r2! i know i can't protest, as you and i have talked about this over the years. as i recall, you even got burned from an unscrupulous ebay seller sometime ago while trying to bag me one of these

as i have said many times before, no one owe's me anything, we all do what we can here for eachother, because of what this tight knit community has meant to us over the years.

the one thing that our ssg mm board has that the old buzz never attained, is the respect and effort to help each other that is shown by all here. the buzz would get awashed in sarcastic backstabbin' that would lead to ongoing, never ending feuds.

quite amusing in all this, the one person who the majority of the core over at the buzz blamed this attitude problem on,(known then as he's known now, vulcantouch) is the only one who offered to help me out back then, and in doing so, show me how as a community we can help eachother out.

many thanx to sicqnus in offering the emblemless a-wing here, and of course all my thanx to you r2, for always remembering that i've been looking for this, and diligently keeping an eye out for me.

lawd knows i'm no good at keeping an eye out for it myself, as shown a few months back when i blew the opportunity of a lifetime to get it cheaply when s43 pointed one out to me

thanx all! this is why i love it here!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

I've just sent the payment this week ($35 finally). I'm now waiting for the packet to come to my doorstep... I think it will be very funny to take a picture of the two boxed Emblemless face to face : "say bye-bye to your brother, he will live in USA".

Accept my apologizes GSJ (may I call ya "Max Headroom"), I was unable to remember if it was you or JT who was interested by this variation. The funny thing is that I bought mine in USA one or two months ago (at the same time you were looking for one yourself) and the ship crossed the sea...
    :happy: Sometimes destiny is very funny I've just found one near me and I will send it to the other side of the atlantic sea (playing Tennis ?).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    180 degrees ? Another cross on the map... Some of my toys have made more travels around the small blue planet than me !
    I should be jealous...
    - "I've never understood Walt Disney".
    Howard Philip Lovecraft.

I'm the one who picked up this variation for five bucks last year. Not gloating mindyou.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.