Is it just THIS town, or....

....are other folks having trouble finding anything of the recent AF waves on their store shelves?

All I have seen since the 2nd week of December are a few Saga X-Wings and VaderTIES at any of the stores in my area (for the sake of the newer members, that includes 2 Wally Worlds, 1 Target, and a KayBee - I am in a small town, far from any major cities).

The 2nd week of December, there were a couple snowspeeders & snowAT-ATs, but the two AT-ATs were in totally-crushed boxes. I bought one & left the other. I still need a snowAT-AT in a clean box.

Even before the "snow" wave, the Saga/EP2 AF line has been very badly under-stocked in this area. I've seen nothing recent since that wave.

When I'm in other towns, I always stop at every Wally World & Target to check for AF (if the family is along with me, I get the full treatment from the "ol' ball & chain" - but usually get a couple from the kids). But, I haven't seen any better (or ANY at all, for that matter) selection at those stores!

Has anyone seen/bought any more recent Saga/EP2 AF than the "snow" wave??

Has anyone else had a similar experience with under/no stock hitting the shelves in their area?
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

I've been to a few TRUs recently and haven't seen anything but Naboo Fighters and Solar sailers. I still haven't even seen the Snowspeeder or At-At, but I'm sure I'll see them soon enough.

Later,
    S43

All the AF I've seen was the first wave (Falcon, TIE, X-Wing) one apiece near the end of October. No other AF at all around here.
    www.miniempire.ca - The best thing since sliced bread.

No, Swaffy, it's not just you...

I've only seen the first wave but then I've not been to TRU since November and as money is etc etc etc

jeddah
    eVerlasTing

Here in NH I've found all AFs but the last two (snow series). They do take weeks (if not months) to get here, though.

Blog Entries
    You are very lucky to be in the US or Canada. I can find in Romania every kind of toys (GI Joe, Barbies, Lego- even SW lego etc) but no Action Fleet... I have to trade for them or buy. I'm happy that there is a good friend of mine who helped me and continues to help me find the AF items I need.
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

I also have yet to see the Hoth duo. At least I'm not trusting the sw.com listing for AF news, otherwise I'd be freaking out about wave 4 being out last month.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've seen everything but an AT-AT in Denver. Lots of leftovers too. MFs have finally sold through and AT-TEs seem to be close to gone. I've only seen one Snowspeeder and I bought it up.

I still haven't seen the At-At or Snowspeeder. I decided I'd just order them online, but entertainment earth, action figure express, another universe, amazon.com, kbtoys.com, and ebworld.com didn't have them. I then checked ebay and only found one of each in the completed auctions, no current ongoing auctions for either. Now I'm a litle worried since I didn't order them before and if ebay isn't loaded with them they must not be out there. I did manage to order them through dnstoys.com, but Dave said they don't have any in mint boxes so I'm getting non mint ones. I also preordered the next wave so i don't have to worry about it. It's amazing how I preordered the first 2 waves and then didn't order the third since I figured it would be easy enough to find them. Well, I saw all six series 1 and 2 in stores today and not a trace of the 3rd series. Well, at least i got the series 11 Simpsons figures which I didn't even know were out yet.

Later,
    S43

d&s toys has em for not too shabby a price $22.99 for the pair

as i'm not a completest, and as i've already got a ton of snowspeeders in different paint schemes, at this point i ain't really interested in acquiring this wave (of course i'll be angry at myself down the road for not getting them).

i do plan on getting wave 4, prolly from d&s, because i really do like their operation, their prices are reasonable, and frankly, as they're about the only seller (retail, or otherwise) who has shown a real interest in micro machines through the years, and have been offering them for fairly decent prices (considering what they've been going for in the past at other on-line shops), i plan to continuing using them as my primary source for new micro machines in the years to come.

of further interest, d&s has a rogue 2 snowspeeder for $32.00. when you go to their micro machines/action fleet section, it's on the last page. considering what this thing usually gets over at ebay, that's a pretty good price
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding