Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did anyone score the POTJ 4 pack from Mexico?

It's nowhere to be found, at least not on e-bay.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I would love to get my hands on this set. Unfortunatly I only saw these pop-up on radar briefly and then.....nothing.

This thing would look great with my non-US collection!
    May the force be with you.

I remember a non US seller on e-bay had about 40 of them selling at $60 each.I thought that was to much and I would wait, well you never know. I just went though the 11 pages of POTJ on e-bay and nothing. I looked under Mexico, mexican, 4 pack and not one is listed.
    (Like my posts)

I just saw that Brian's Toys, oh I mean Scalpter's Toys has one in C7-8 for $89.99. What A joke. A friend of mine thinks it's going to be a huge ticket item in the future, so I'd like to get it before it's ever more to late!
    (Like my posts)

Yeah, I check pretty regularly:

Italian
    Gigi
    Mexico
    Mexican
    Euro
    European
    Japan
    Japanese
    Canadian
    Tri-Logo
    Tri Logo
    Tri-Lingual
    Tri Lingual

And when I'm really bored I check:

rare
    variation
    error

Hey Killer, how many are in the Euro POTJ line? You know the ones with the big 8 on the front of the cards.
    (Like my posts)

I have only been able to verify (with actual photos) 10 Euro (big 8) POTJ figures:

Anakin Skywalker (Mechanic
    Battle Droid (Boomer Damaged)
    Chewbacca (Mechanic)
    Darth Maul (Final Duel)
    Darth Vader (Dagobah Spirit)
    Han Solo (Bespin Capture)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi)---AKA Choco-dip
    Qui-Gon Jinn (Mos Espa Disguise)
    R2-D2
    Scout Trooper (*note: I have only seen the "Clean" version of this one)

I also managed to score an Aurra Sing with the European sticker on the back, the scan is in the Collector's Database.

Pretty small number when you consider there were 31 Canadan carded POTJ figures (32 if you count "Dirty" and "Clean" versions of Scout Trooper).
    Last edited by sith_killer_99; 01-11-2003 at 01:59 PM.

What does the big 8 mean? Why did they bother making these? The same goes for the 9 LPC Euro cards(well 11 if you count the variations), which I have and love. Oh and I missed an auction on E-bay that had 8 of the big 8 cards (Clean Scout was in the set). You wont believe this, but it only went for $20. I was pi ssed!
    (Like my posts)

$20.00!

I wish I had seen that! I do have most of the Euro POTJ figures, my wife bought me the Vader and Maul for my B-day a couple of years ago. I ordered most of them through www.thetoyshop.com shipping is a bit expensive so it was a big order.

As for the Euro stuff?!?! From what I understand Hasbro had planned to do all of their European releases with the new card, then changed their mind and went with the "peel-a-way" stickers. Cutting costs and all of that. Ths different cards/stickers give info for the UK, distribution info, etc.

Do you have the Canadian "Secret Luke" Dagobah Vader?

Hi! Im from mexico and the 4-pack is obviously abundant over here. Its around $35 us in Palacio de Hierro a departement store. I suggest that if you are interested in this contact someone in mexico (maybe through a page like moons galaxy). Im sure someone may buy it from you in exchange of something. Basic figure are quite expensive here.