Question TIE Bomber's cannons

Where are thye posted? Does the TIE Bomber have 2 cannons or only one and where are they? I asked this before and no one knew...
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

TIE Bomber has 2 laser cannons. There is some discrepancy to where they are located, some sources say it's the 2 dots in the center section, others say it's somehow underneath the cockpit pod like a TIE Fighter. I subscribe to the former.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

On the Action Fleet or the official version? JT, we covered this before. I posted a picture of the Bomber from Behind the Magic that had the two cannons at the top of the mid-section. If you want I'll post the picture again, because I still have it but I can't find the thread.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

If you have some pics please don't hesitate to post them. My little cousin asked this last year and I posted the question on some forums but the answers were not very good
    Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates but doesn't go away
    MY COLLECTIONS
    My trade feedback

Hey I found the thread, glad theres that autolink to the already posted picture.

Here's the thread if you want to see it: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...?threadid=3788
    And here's the pic: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...=&postid=39897

It's a picture of the studio model and I have the blaster cannons circled.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    On the Action Fleet or the official version? JT, we covered this before. I posted a picture of the Bomber from Behind the Magic that had the two cannons at the top of the mid-section. If you want I'll post the picture again, because I still have it but I can't find the thread.
    I was referring to the movie prop, but the AF version is fairly close to it, as is the Hasbro 4"-scale version too. Rereading that thread you found confirms what we said here , though I seem to have forgotten in this thread to mention that there is another school of thought on the issue which has the cannons on the wings. (another concept I don't subscribe to )
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.