Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

A Bee-Gee has died....

...........I....don't know.....what to say.......really.

I mean......he WAS a Bee-Gee after all.

I mean.......Saturday Night Fever and all........you.....know?

I mean, it still sucks and all, right?

Right, then.

Ooh, it was Maurice huh? That sucks. Doesn't it make you feel old when the people you thought were cool when you where younger start dying from "old people" problems? What a drag.

First Joe Strummer now Maurice Gibb ... who's #3?

Let me preface this joke by saying that I am sorry for his loss, and send my regards to his family and friends.

OK, now, where was I.........

I guess he's not Stayin' Alive anymore......

*ba dum bum*
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Ok, no "Staying alive" jokes from me...

RIP

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Originally posted by The Overlord Returns
    2 down, 2 to go.

Errrr, what????

Yeah, I cant believe hes gone either. The other brothers arent too happy about it & they are launching an investigation into the death. I would have to agree. He went in for a blocked intestine. You go in, cut it out, sew it back up & your done. How you die from something like that is beyond me! I hope maybe we find out how & why this happened.

Originally posted by BanthaPoodoo
    Errrr, what????

He's the second Gibb to die, I believe.....

If not...

1 down, 2 to go.

No I was thinking that is kind of a mean thing to say, like, well, we've gotten rid of two of em, now all we need to do is get rid of the other two.

Weren't there 3 Gibbs total in the Bee Gees? The one died back in the day and now Maurice passed away, leaving just the last one. RIP Maurice.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Originally posted by BanthaPoodoo
    No I was thinking that is kind of a mean thing to say, like, well, we've gotten rid of two of em, now all we need to do is get rid of the other two.
    Yeah, it was. I've got a mean sense of humour sometimes. Still, it speaks volumes about my hatred of the bee gees, and what they did to music.