Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by bigbarada
    he just has nothing to do in Ep2.
    His a senator if that counts for something? If I was in charge I wouldn't allow him to become a senator! Although Palapatine could be behind this.....
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Smile

Originally posted by GNT

His a senator if that counts for something? If I was in charge I wouldn't allow him to become a senator! Although Palapatine could be behind this.....
    Maybe that is his master plan, annoy the Jedi to death. Damn that Palpatine.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I've relocated this thread to the Movies section as it has more to do (specifically) with Episode II the film than Episode II the toy line (or portion of the unified Star Wars line).

Now some comments specific to the thread:

That Jar Jar does not apper in the trailer (at least not much) is certainly telling. It is probably a product of his less active role in this chapter and shrewd marketing. This is just a teaser, and condensing what will be about two hours of footage into a one minute spot is no small task, from the standpoint of selecting images that will intice audiences and still seem cohesive in 60 seconds. If Jar Jar has little screen time, there is less of him to select for the one minute available. For those who hate Jar Jar, so much the better I'm sure.
    Also, judging from the screenshot of Mace Windu shown in this thread, the rumors that the new digital film process was a sham and that all footage was poor in color and out of focus appear to have been, as most suspected, completely false.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

I am going to move this to the E2 spoilers forum as the conversation has included information beyond what is in the Pre-Teaser.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Could be worse

It could be worse. Jar Jar could be a Jedi!

Talking

Originally posted by OC47150
    It could be worse. Jar Jar could be a Jedi!
    Master Jar Jar...your Padawan is here...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Jar Jar my only have split second of in frame shots but the is in the new trailer...

http://jedi-alliance.k-babes.de/bild...rb/snap006.jpg

And

http://jedi-alliance.k-babes.de/bild...rb/snap007.jpg
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

JJ has no dialogue in the DVD trailer though, so that should tell y'all something.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.