Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

NO Jar Jar in AOTC trailer?

I thought this bugger was going to be a major player in the upcoming sequels? Perhaps ommitting him from the trailer is just a marketing tool.

I for one could care less if he was not in the movie. . .and would be even more excited to see the movie knowing he was no longer a part of this story.
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

Oh, he's there all right. Large as CGI life! He lops along behind padme. Look again if you dare...

Oh Don't worry, he's there.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by evenflow
    Oh Don't worry, he's there.
    unfortanatly!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Yousa no liken Ja-Ja Binks? Wellsa...thatin bein yousa problem! The odd part about Jar-Jar in the trailer is he's not wearing his E1 costume.... he's wearing a certain looking outfit...
    Last edited by LTBasker; 11-08-2001 at 09:42 AM.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by GNT

unfortanatly!

Yes, this is true.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

DRATS!

Meesa taught weesa be lucky anda not hava Jar Jar Binks.

How lame. He appears in one frame and you can't even tell he's there. Oh, wait a minute. Yes I can. Sir Steve kindly circled him for me.

Now I'm convinced it's a marketing ploy. . .

Thanks SS for the URL!
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

heh sorry but as Jar Jar once said

Hey dathere Captain Tarpals messa back!

How is it that this thread hasn't been moved yet?

Yes, Jar Jar is in the trailer. His role in the movie is seriously cut back compared to Ep1. As GL described it, he just has nothing to do in Ep2.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis