Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Episode II Teaser Poster Revealed!!!

Sorry if this has been mention already but I didn't see it anywhere when Illoked to see if someone posted about it

Anyway
    starwars.com have released a picture of the poster which can be seen right here

the poster reads:

A Jedi shall not know anger

nor hatred

nor love

thoughts?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Wow...I though it was a Fan Made Banner at first(when I first saw it at theforce.net a couple of months ago).
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
    Wow...I though it was a Fan Made Banner at first(when I first saw it at theforce.net a couple of months ago).
    Same here,well its been confirmed now so thats great Is that her marriage dress?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

A Jedi Shall Not Know Anger

Nor Hatred

Nor Pants

The only thing I don't like is Anakin looks like frankenstein or something. His jaw is jutting out like a mafia thug. I believe that's her wedding dress also. Other than that, I really like the tag line. I mean it, it adds another dimension to the story when juxtaposed against the title ATTACK OF THE CLONES. There's something more personal going on here. Very cool. At first I hated it (the poster, not the tagline) now it just kind of bugs be because of Anakin's look. Natalie looks HOT. And it's kind of a somber poster, which is cool.

Err... Natalie looks like she stepped out of a Lil'Kim video...
    Anakin looks like he's made of stone. The tagline is pretty cool, don't much like the poster itself, it's kinda..bland.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Err... Natalie looks like she stepped out of a Lil'Kim video...
    Anakin looks like he's made of stone. The tagline is pretty cool, don't much like the poster itself, it's kinda..bland.
    Yeah, they could've made it a lot better and more spoilerific.

Personally, I don't like this one very much. It looks like a Fan-Made Banner, don't get me wrong I couldn't have done better my-self but I see much better ones out there...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

???

Where is BigBarada saying that he loves the poster ??
    Collecting Star Wars figures ain't like dustin' crops boy !!

I love the poster and hope that we can purchase one.

Anyone see if the Fan Club is going to offer it?

Since the Special Editions, I've been collecting the movie posters. I just like Star Wars or something...

Re: ???

Originally posted by xboywonder
    Where is BigBarada saying that he loves the poster ??
    Go to the Ep2(No Spoilers) section and you'll find that I really don't like this at all. Just amatuer design work in my mind, but hey it's just a teaser poster.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis