Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Adi Gallia has a red/dark red lightsaber, as does Even Piell.
    Saesee Tiin had a purple one in the EU, and Mace will in this film.
    Plo Koon has a orange/yellow one which is shown by the figure of him.
    Oppo Rancisis had a green one from EU, as does Eeth Koth from the figure of him and EU.
    The list can go on for ages, I don't really believe there is a pattern in lightsaber colours.
    Superb Sellers, highly recommended = Karma, LMan, Son Gohan, Bosskmr, Julian

The only saber colors we know for fact are Anakin's green, Anakin's blue (later), Obi-Wan's blue, and Mace Windu's purple. All this speculation based on Adi Gallia, Even Piell, etc., etc., ad nauseum is not correct because they are from non-official sources.

Blue was originally the only color for the good guys, and red was the only color for bad guys. In Episode VI Luke had to use his saber in front of a blue sky (Sail Barge battle) and all effects with a blue saber wouldn't work--a shot with Luke using a blue saber appeared in one of the early Episode VI trailers. They made a green one so that it could be easily seen in the desert battle. There was no motivation character-wise in developing a green lightsaber.

The "rule" that Padawans have blue, Masters green is wrong because Anakin is a padawan in Episode II and he has a green saber in the beginning. Also, Obi-Wan Kenobi has a blue saber in Episode IV.

The possibility that there is a "rule" of Padawans green Masters blue is wrong because Qui-Gon Jinn had a green saber in Episode I, Obi-Wan Kenobi had a blue saber in Episode I, and Luke Skywalker had a blue saber in Episode IV and V.

Chances are, Georgey-Porgey probably picks sabers based on who has to use their saber in which color sky/background.

All-in-all, storywise this one will probably be left open like "what race is Yoda".