Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are any of the new 2003 figures out yet?

I gotta go to a trumpet lesson today so I figured after that I'd drive up to target and see if theres any new figs. Are the figs like padme arena and the jedi analysis droids out yet?

Anyone know because I kinda gotta go to my trumpet lesson soon and I don't want to go if theres no hope of new figs.

They're not in Maryland yet and I haven't seen them on E-bay, so I would say no.

I know a guy from Leavenworth, Kansas who has the new Darth Tyranus - Geonosian Escape... he says it's better than the first Dooku and it has a metal lightsaber with removeable blade

Originally posted by Darth Trymybestus
    I know a guy from Leavenworth, Kansas
    Not Deadeye???!!!???
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm not sure... Anyways, I can't wait to get these figures! I plan to be waiting at TRU VERY early!

I actually saw them last night at Frank-n-scalp (a collector show here in LA). One guy had the new Padme plus all the re-hashes and was selling them for $8 ea. The Padme looked nice!

I think he gets his stuff straight from Hong Kong though, and like mtriv73 said: since there's none on ebay, they're probably not hitting U.S. retailers yet...

The Padme looks very nice, I wonder how many people will switch the heads with the arena version, then you'd have a neutral Padme with a neutral face and a Padme battling the nexu
    Last edited by Darth Trymybestus; 01-16-2003 at 06:35 PM.

Hm

Yeah seems like these guys arent out yet.

They ship in two weeks for late Jan release.
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.