Exclamation Not Reaching The Walmart Shelves!!

To report any problems, please contact the Hasbro Consumer Affairs at: 1-800-327-8264, or to reach the Walmart Consumer Affairs Department call: 1-800-WALMART, and then follow the prompts that lead you to the Lee Scott Department. Check out my new thread entitled, "Beware!" on the "Hasbro Saga" forum on this website. I have obtained some valuable information from Walmart MANAGERS who have admitted that employees are ACTUALLY stealing the goods, and not shelving our figures!

Re: Not Reaching The Walmart Shelves!!

Originally posted by M1-H2
    I have obtained some valuable information from Walmart MANAGERS who have admitted that employees are ACTUALLY stealing the goods, and not shelving our figures! [/B]
    I'm not surprised at all. They probably go straight from the truck to eBay.

Are any of us actually going to call? I will, if I think even a quarter of SSG members will. If we all called repeatedly, it would probably bug them really bad.

I will call as well, I have contacted one of my cousins that manages a Walmart down South, I am going to find out what he can do, if anything, but Hasbro needs to open it's eyes about this! They are taking criticism from a majority of the people in SSG because of a lack of product hitting the shelves. HELLO HASBRO!!! Is anybody home? This is not your fault, but Hasbro needs to deal with the stores doing this. I know the Leavenworth Kansas Walmart is doing this. There has been nothing new on the Star Wars pegs in this Walmart since A WEEK before Christmas. Now is that normal? You cant tell me there are that many buyers in a small town Walmart that race for the Star Wars section as soon as new stuff comes out.
    My Jedi name is Merdar Iyu
    Chewie? Chewie!!! Have you even seen Star Wars?!!
    "Lev, have you ever heard of Evil Kenevil?" "No, I never saw Star Wars"

The Wal-Mart I worked at, we had a policy that we were not allowed to buy items off the shelves until after the store opened. This problem is not just at Wal-Mart, but at Target, Toy's R Us, and any other chain that carries Star Wars and/or other colectible items, and you have Fans of those items working there. I had to buy one set of Star Wars toys, but at the same time the collectors would come in. The thing that really got me, was the 1 or 2 guys that would buy all the rare stuff and turn around and charge outlandish prices at collector shows, making it hard for me to complete my collection. I love collecting Star Wars related toys, but I have no value on my collection. What I'm saying is, I don't really know if one figure is worth more or is rarer than another. Even if I did, I wouldn't take advantage of it, because I don't want to sell my collection, nor any part of my collection.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Several years ago, I was at a TRU in Louisville, KY when they had just rereleased all the POTF2 figs clogging the warehouses. There were literally hundreds of figures on the pegs. I managed to find one that was considered rare at the time and took it to checkout. There, a sixty year old lady said "oh, you found one of those - I thought we got them all. That goes for $100 on the internet".

I was a little frustrated by this, but what can you do?

I bought two of the Lukes with his hand chopped off. I opened one for display, and the other one still in it's package. Then one day I was shopping at a sci fi dealer, and he mentioned to me about the variation in the arms bloody/non bloody. I wasn't sure which version I had, but he was willing to trade a bloody stump Luke for a Jorge Sacul figure. Needless to say, I still have both of my Bloody Stump Lukes.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

is there anyway to bring a lawsuit to these companies where the exclusives are bought up by the employees as soon as they get off the truck and never even hit the store floor? i mean, how unfair is that.
    Ah, good...here comes the Air Force with those new round planes.