Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Sabbath Day

Question The Sabbath Day

What day is really the sabbath ( be careful now, think before you answer and have proof to back it up)?

Any day that the band Black Sabbath is playing?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I second Jar Jars motion to ROCK!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I think it varys from religion to religiong. The Church I belong to (the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) honor the Sabath on Sundays.
    "Ha Ha Ha Hee Hee Hee, I'm a laughing gnome and you cant catch me!" said the laughing gnome....

- David Bowie: The laughing gnome.

the way you worded it makes it seem like a trick question, so while the popular answer would be sunday, i'll say it's actually saturday.

Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath !

Great album, one of my faves. Ever hear Bruce Dickinson's version on the first sabbath tribute album? Not bad !

Anthrax does a pretty damn good version of Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath as well. It's on that I'm the Man thingy.
    "Whatever you do, take care of your shoes."

Hello and welcome to the hokey religion public access channel. fourteen hours of solid holy rollin' chantin' preachin' 'n' convertin'. let me hear you say amen! now pay pray sinners. (donations gratefully accepted, all major credit cards taken)

In Judaism I believe it's Saturday. I have no proof.