Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

12" Gamorrean Guard Revealed!!

The Private Universe seems to be the first with pictures of the upcoming KB Toys exlcusive Gamorrean Guard. Looks pretty kickarse. I guess my decision to not buy anymore 12" figures just went out the window. I have to have this one.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gamorrean guard 12 inch.gif 
Views:	238 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	4974  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Nice! That'll be one of the few I buy as well. Hope the real thing looks as good as this picture!

i need to see an actual photo of the costumed actor, but the head looks to big, or the torso seems too short. otherwise, it looks good.

I dunno, the head on the actual movie costume is pretty big also. Here's a good picture from StarWars.Com, that shows this. One of the best 12" figures in sometime, in my opinion.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gamorrean guard costume.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	4975  

KB exclusive? Damn. That'll be sure to be nice and reasonably priced. Oh, well - can't wait! When's he due?

I dunno, KB wasn't to bad on the price for the 12" Luke, Han, Leia 3-pack from a few years ago. Or on the price for the red and Yellow CloneTroopers. As for when it's set to be released, I can't seem to find any info on that. Just later this year.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I can't wait to pick a couple up.These look really great,nicely detailed.I wonder how heavy they will be?(it does look like a lot of plastic)
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

dang jar jar, you're right. if this prototype looks like the final product, this will be the most accurate 12 inch figure ever made by hasbro.

let's keep our fingers crossed that the skiff lando looks this good!

YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!

I thought this was supposed to out next month though?

THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE!!! Remember, mini-rock, that the 12"ers are always released at least 2-3 months after the "release date" posted by hasbro.