Angry Best Codec/patches for Media Players?!

Ok, so i've dl Two Towers off Kazaa. I have the tmd version, but i'm just curious to see if there are any better ones. I have dl another version, which i'd say about 300 people were sharing and there is nothing. No audio, no visual, nothing. I put the progress bar around 45 min, 25 min, a few seconds in, regardless, still, nothing.

I don't think this is a crap file, cause alot of folks were sharing it, but is there any good codec files or patches that i could dl to fix this? It won't work on WMP, QT or Divx. Thanks!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I already had that one installed. At least, i think we're talking about the same one, filename: "nimo50build.exe"

Is that the one?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"