Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Someone else sees it

Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
    The only thing is I'm not certain if they recieved it since my e-mail was acting kind of funny earlier.
    I don't think your e-mail is the only thing acting funny around here...

j.k.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Re: Someone else sees it

Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
    If I knew how theforce.net made those stills from the video I would show you exactly where it is.
    To do this pause the video in quicktime. Use the left and right arrow keys to scan through the frames. Stop at the frame you want to save. Go to the top of Quicktime and click on edit. Scroll down and click on copy. Then open up a paint program and hit paste or ctrl v. save the image then upload it to the forums.

I think this is what lord m is referring to.

If you squint and look cross-eyed at the reflection of light on the building in the background, it kind of appears to be a similar shape as Vader's dome.

As for Obi-Wan, he does not appear to be reacting to the light on the building, but looks more like, "I hope that flying car doesn't run into me!"
    All your base are belong to us!

Thumbs up Pic

Thats it. I used paint on the image and reposted it. Thanks Magnolia-Fan.

YAKFACE!!!

They've just posted a pic that shows it off really well ( even better than the ones posted here) if someone wants to look at it.

I just checked it out on www.yakface.com and it is definitely just a trick of the light. Albeit, maybe an intentional one; but I see this as more of an ET Senator or potato asteroid kind of thing. Nothing that affects the story just a cool little easter egg for the viewers.

Obi-Wan is obviously reacting to something off screen as he is looking out into the distance.

I'm sorry, I don't think this is anything. Here's a screengrab from the large version, I pumped the lighting way up, but did no other alterations. I see where you could think that, but these are lights on a building, that's all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obiflynovader.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	164  
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

That's what I said...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

This reminds me of the "vader in the rainy windshield" debate when that one select image came out.

Pretty soon people are going to be spotting Vader helmet everywhere ala the Playboy bunny or Spiders on McFarlane covers. I guess people see what they wanna see.