Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help w/Jorg Sacul,Darth Vader Silver Anniv., GeorgeLucas Ep.IIConv.fig.

Just a few hard to find, non-retail figures that are holding up the completion of my collection. If anyone knows of a way that I can get my hands on 2 Jorg Saculs, 2 Darth Vader Silver Anniversary figures, and 2 George Lucas Episode II Celebration figures (all 3 3/4 in., without taking out a loan , I would be much obliged. If there is an affordable offer out there or trade, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks.

Did I miss something? What is the George Lucas Figure from Celebration?!?!?!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

Re: Help w/Jorg Sacul,Darth Vader Silver Anniv., GeorgeLucas Ep.IIConv.fig.

Let me cut down your search a bit: Jorg Sacul = George Lucas figure. Sorry though, theres no easy way to find them for cheap.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Haha!

Cheap Silver Vaders and Jorg Saculs? Thanks for the laugh.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

LT,
    I know that "Sacul" is Lucas spelled backwards, but I saw a picture of the carded George Lucas figure (in a flannel shirt) on a Saga card. They're different figures.

You want 2 of each cheap? Man, you will have to find a real sucker for that trade. Just go to e-bay. That's your best bet.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Originally posted by M1-H2
    LT,
    I know that "Sacul" is Lucas spelled backwards, but I saw a picture of the carded George Lucas figure (in a flannel shirt) on a Saga card. They're different figures.
    That was a custom figure someone put on a card.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I have Luke Jedi Knight Theater Editions to trade if anyone is interested. Also, I thought I saw it as a legit Hasbro figure in honor of George Lucas on the internet or in Tomart's, but thanks for the tip....

this thread needs to go in the "Buying/Trading" sections, So I have moved it here. I have also placed a copy of it in the Buying section as well.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Thanks, Dar'Argol . I wasn't aware of the buying/trading section. Have a pleasant day. R&R....