Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

My B-Day is on May 18. I think it'll be cool that my 18th birthday will be around the time ep.2 comes out. It was a great gift for episode 1 and it'll be a great gift for episodes 2 and 3.

Cool, my birthday is on May 16 and GL's is on May 14!! I guess May is just a happy time for Star Wars fans!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Wink

I now am no longer 27, as of yesterday. But, unfortunately as we age we tend to forget things, so I don't know how old I am now.

But I never got an answer to my post over month ago. What age do you consider your favorite? Your best year? Or whatever. I still consider age 8 my best (some would say I still act that age!).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Thumbs up

Every year is full of surprises...some good...some bad...some years are strange...the trick is to enjoy every moment, cuzz we never know when are we going to leave... I can say that 1999 was a year i enjoyed a lot...but in this year i am getting married...24 days to go...

Smile all the time and congrats on your bday!!
    As always...........L

23 and man I wasn't even born when ANH came out! I don't feel so bad any more most of the guys replying weren't even born when Empire came out, some even Jedi! Wait this answers A long awaited question...
    ...Why posts like " Why does Darth Vader have a chain around is neck?"get asked. And suddenly I feel old. well Cole if you read this looks like all those jokes we make about me being young suddenly aren't so funny! Anyways love this place guys young or old!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Like GNT, just bumping this thread up.

I'm really bumping it up so new users can post here.

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    But I never got an answer to my post over month ago. What age do you consider your favorite? Your best year? Or whatever. I still consider age 8 my best (some would say I still act that age!).
    I'm quite partial to the year 1984. 'Twas the year I left school at 16 and took my first steps into adulthood by getting a job and learning about the joys of getting drunk illegally. Actually it was the best most creative period of my life where I discovered pretty much who I am and what I stand for. I have'nt changed much in outlook apart from the added wisdom and knowledge that age brings.

1992 was a good year. A long hot summer spent in London at theatre school. Man that summer was a sizzler! I learnt so much in '92, met the best people and had the best social life I could hope for. What happened to all the people... where are the party invites now... where did I leave myself...?

I think it's great that so many members here are so young. Although I wish they'd read a few threads before starting so many new duplicate ones.

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Cool, my birthday is on May 16 and GL's is on May 14!! I guess May is just a happy time for Star Wars fans!
    I guess May is a Happy time for SW fans. My B-Day is on May 18.

January 10th!!! Yep thats the month the 1st month and the perfect number 10!!!
    As always...........L