Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Like in the old Forums thread, I shall reveal my age in Star Wars numbers.

(Number of protocol droid on Trade Fed ship) X (Size, in meters of womp rats) - (Number of Sith MASTERS there always are) = ?

Yous all do da math...
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

You are off by a year Eternal Padawan,32 at the present time ..........Geez the oldest

Let's seee...there's one protocol droid on the TF ship that I know of. Womp rats are two meters. There are two sith lords.

That must make you a newborn baby. Welcome to the world, Bel-Cam. Perhaps I'll buy you some booties.

You have to be 17 to Drive over here.

Originally posted by The_Collector
    ~!Cough!~ ~!Gasp!~

JT actually revealing info about himself!?!?!?!? Oh my!
    Um... no, that'd never happen. You must be mistaken.

(What's kinda scary is you KNOW that I rarely give out personal info about myself here on the forums...) THEY'RE WATCHING ME!!! AAAAAGH!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Let's seee...there's one protocol droid on the TF ship that I know of. Womp rats are two meters. There are two sith lords.
    Ah, Mr. Troxell. Take one size away from your shoes. True there seemed to be only one protocol droid, but its "designated" number (I shoulda said it that way) was 14. And there is only one Sith MASTER at a time, plus one Sith APPRENTICE. So...

14 X 2 - 1 = 27. And it'll change in a few months. But change to what?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Originally posted by membraneman
    45 yrs young

And I thought I was the oldest *whew*!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious