Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
    4:20. Any significance to those numbers?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    4:20. Any significance to those numbers?
    Adolph Hitler's birthday.

How old am I?
    Three years older than the last time anyone posted in this thread.....

I first posted in this thread 10 years ago. The idea that we have threads from that long ago is almost unfathomable. This is a Star Wars collecting board, and yet that's a significant portion of a lifetime right there, a decade. And the funny thing for me is that I feel largely the same as I did then.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

We have become quite the family! We've seen each other grow up, marry, have kids, graduate from high school or college, enter the military. We've seen new members enter the ranks and, unfortunately we've seen members pass on. We've shared in our collective adventures together and we've been supportive when life deals us a bad hand. I'm quite proud to be a member of this little group!

I agree with you JT. I, too, don't feel I've changed much since I found SSG over a decade ago.

Thanks Sir Steve for making this happen!

I aged a lot in the last some 5-6 years. In fact, I took a hiatus from the online world during that time. Hung upside down on the side of the freeway in my totalled automobile... nowhere near as fun as that sounds. Somedays, I feel REALLY like I'm 98... then, others days I'd only be 88 or so. Yesterday was an 88; today's turned into a 98.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

I am 10 years older than I was when this thread began and 12 years older than I was when I joined the site.

Since that time I have fallen in love, gotten married and had 2 wonderful kids.
    May the force be with you.