Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thumbs up

Rest easy, GNT, you're far from being the oldest as I'm older than membraneman!

41 and lovin it!

41? and you post regularly to a star wars collectors board?

absolutely! my son mason and i are huge micro machine collectors! i posted for years on the old galoob buzz board, prior to that becoming extinct in 99, have been a regular here at ssg, ever since.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

OK, I'm 28

gotta retire from my TK222's job and go back tatooine to farm moisture. Maybe the Sandtroopers there will leave me alone or even give me some protection - an old comrade.

I'm 36 and getting younger every day"so I keep telling myself"
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Ah... I remember back when I used to get younger every day...

What has been your favorite age of all the ages you've accumulated so far? Mine was 8. (Even after this edited post!)
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Thumbs up

I'm good in the middle at 20.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Lightbulb

Math time:

Take the number of Jedi alive at the open of ANH, mulitply that number by the number of outfits worn by Leia in ROTJ, multiply that by the number of hands Luke had during the original trilogy, add to that the number of ghosts seen at the very end of ROTJ and you get the number of times Jedi Clint has traveled around the sun on this wet rock.

Originally posted by Jedi Clint
    Math time:

Take the number of Jedi alive at the open of ANH, mulitply that number by the number of outfits worn by Leia in ROTJ, multiply that by the number of hands Luke had during the original trilogy, add to that the number of ghosts seen at the very end of ROTJ and you get the number of times Jedi Clint has traveled around the sun on this wet rock.
    "Oh no, thinking! " (read in my best Dr. Nick Riviera voice)

Let's see, there were:
    • 4 Jedi alive at the start of ANH (Obi-Wan, Yoda, Vader, and Palpatine)
      --times--
    • 4 Leia ROTJ outfits (Boushh, slave, general/Endor commando, and Ewok-dress)
      --times--
    • 3 hands Luke's had in the saga (2 regular hands, one mechanical replacement)
      --plus--
    • 3 ghosts at the end of ROTJ (Obi-Wan, Yoda, and Anakin)
    for a total of: 51! Dude, do you remember when people were dancing the Charleston?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Talking LOL

Where did the years go!?!??!

I remember........I remember...........the alamo.

As long as I'm Not the oldest Here I'm happy
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious