Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I was born in '68 dude..... Man - what a year! '86 just doesn't have the same kind of ring to it. What happened in '86? Guess I must have been out of it at the time. I just don't remember the mid eighties at all........

Amazing, JediTricks! I, too, will be 26 very soon. However, you beat me by just a couple of weeks.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I feel much better knowing I'm not the oldest one by far on SSG. For a while I felt a slight twinge of guilt being my age and still playing with AF every now and again.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Cool

I am 17 , and I will be 18 in January . I thought I was one the youngest , but now I found out a lot of people on here are 16 years old . That's cool that such young people (including myself) know so much about Star Wars at such an age . If only I could remember my school work like I remember Star Wars scenes , I'd be all set .
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

I happen to know that at least one person who signed up for SSG is under 13. That doesn't mean we should treat the youngsters any different though, on the forums, we're all just the sum of our typed statements.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

13?!! Man, that makes me feel a little uncomfortable typing words like 'boobies' or 'butt.'
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

1986... let's see...

Celtics win their last NBA title
    Mets win 2nd one
    Space Shuttle Challenger explodes
    Chernobyl leak (I think)
    "Walk Like an Egyptian" is big hit (I think)
    Transformers better toys than SW (blasphemy?)
    Star Tours ride being buit

So it ain't so bad.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Space shuttle? You mean there's vacations in space now? Oooh - I gotta get me a TV or radio and find out what year it is....!

13 year olds in this place? Is that wise? It's a rough crowd in here, someone might get hurt....... Maybe they need to be taken under the wing of a leader.... a tour guide of what's been said. A guide through the museum of the old forums......