Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

How old are you?

How old are you, I'm 16 by the way.

16 here to. Jek Porky, Do you have to be 16 to get your Drivers license over there in Jolly old England?
    and then she said "Do ya love me?" and I said "NO! but thats a pretty nice ski mask!"

17, 18 this September.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

the master jedi
    I'm 17 and darn proud of it too.

Lollipops... children - lollipops....!

You're all - so, so young...

Why at 98 I feel the weight of so many years pile upon my weak and feeble shoulders........

...You're all - so maliable and pliable and fast..... fast as the lightning from my.......

We had a thread like this in the old forums and if I wasn't so lazy I would refer to it by linking but.......

I'm almost twice your age and yet I feel so young at heart. I feel exactly as I did when I was just 18. Nothing really changes except the increased desire of others to make you conform and behave like an 'adult'....! Most adults I know are more like six year olds than six year olds themselves!

Age matters not in the greater scheme of life my children. Tarry not with such thoughts and simply live! Be free my children....

Fly my beauties, FLY!!!!

I feel just as old today as I did when I was 12... that is to say, I felt like a 60 year old man.

I'll be 26 in 10 days.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm the oldest so far(geez) messa aint telling yet!

GNT™
    ''You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi. Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Boy, I feel old now. I'm 28, but everyone swears I'm older.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis