Talking Ben Affleck needs to check his head

Last edited by Darth Trymybestus; 01-19-2003 at 09:56 PM.

The website that is from looks like a stalker created it. As for what she is doing in the picture, eh...we're only human.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

What movie is that from?

Either way, I'm sure Ben will be focusing on the rump anyway . . .

All I can say is: EEEEW!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Hell, I'D eat her boogers for a romp with her.

"Roger Nasty Butler!"

Well, Celebraties are people too. To bad that the tabloids and stalkers can't leave them alone to be real people. They have to follow and stalk them, trying to get juicy pictures so they can cash in. Sickening.

I do find the fact funny, that she seems to have a lot of more snow in her hair, during the pick that suddenly vanishes before the supposed eating. Could this be another lovely case of someone concocting a story to make more money?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

And she wonders why her booty won't stop getting bigger!!! Lay off the crap food, J. Lo!!!!! You maybe still Jenny from the block, but still, boogies= yuck.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Well, Celebraties are people too. To bad that the tabloids and stalkers can't leave them alone to be real people. They have to follow and stalk them, trying to get juicy pictures so they can cash in. Sickening.
    True, I'd rather she vanish from the media. Now if she could act, that'd be one thing.

That is still quite gross though, if she was just getting snow then she'd probably try to catch it in her hand or on her tongue from the sky instead of picking it off of her. If she wants to eat her snot then she should do it in private, not to stay out of the media, but because it's just flat-out gross.

Originally posted by Caesar
    Either way, I'm sure Ben will be focusing on the rump anyway . . .
    Sadly I've seen the Jenny from the Block video, and in some scenes it looks like he's about to put his head IN her rump. Now that's butt-kissing...
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

QLD your plain nasty
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Originally posted by Caesar
    What movie is that from?
    It's from this music video with her and LL Cool J(ay) sp? dueting......I saw it when I found music videos on tv around 3 am today.
    Back and more bearded than ever before