Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/cast.html
    www.starwars.com lists Boba Fett as played by actor Daniel Logan (the kid from the pre-teaser). Rumor has it (and IMO the pre-teaser proves) that Jango Fett's DNA is the template for all of the clones. Boba Fett is the first (and I believe different from the others as he ages at a normal rate - just a guess, but I do have a theory to explain why I believe this is so). That kid in the forefront of the scene in the pre-teaser is no more proven to be Boba Fett than the 2nd one back, or the third, or the fourth, etc, etc, etc. Unless you wish to believe otherwise .
    ubi mel ibi apes

I hate to burst your bubble but that's not Fett. Fett is a more advanced clone. The 'telemarketer' clone is just a regular clone.
    You would think that the more advanced clone would go through more special training than a normal clone pictured in the teaser trailer.

Originally posted by master jedi
    I hate to burst your bubble but that's not Fett. Fett is a more advanced clone. The 'telemarketer' clone is just a regular clone.
    You would think that the more advanced clone would go through more special training than a normal clone pictured in the teaser trailer.
    Maybe Boba didn't want to be treated special?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

He just wanted to feel special...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Perhaps Boba Fett doesn't know he's #1 at this point in the film, maybe Jango only picks him up after he thinks he's just a generic guy. Man, that'd be cold-blooded of Lucas.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Come on...Did anyone see A.i.

Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
    I saved my money and didn't see it.

Me either, I just read about it...That was enough...

Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
    No,why would I want to see it?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I think it's an unaltered clone. Pure genetic replication...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!