Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Boba Fett Is In The Trailer!!!...

I have included a picture of the screenshot from the trailer to prove that that person is the young Boba Fett:

Why do I believe its boba Fett:

1: Both the select picture and the screenshot have a zipper in the same place, not only that but the same style vest,Dark blue clothes with a light coloured vest over the top of it,seen in the 3 pictures on the right.
    2. The eyebrow is basicly the same in both end pictures
    3. Both the skirt and belt are in the same place indicated where indicated
    4. In the cartoon picture we can see the back of Bobas head,he is of course wearing a helmet which you can see 2 lumps on both sides and the top which of coarse is the same as the screenshot picture from the trailer.

If this doesn't prove that its Boba Fett I don't know what will!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

If this doesn't prove that its Boba Fett I don't know what will!!!
    SOMETHING ELSE!

J/k, you didn't need all that to prove it. Obviously it's the same outfit, but the other kids are wearing it too. No, the real proof is this kid's broad nose and small round cheeks IMO, from the side, you can see those features match the ones from the front pic (those facial elements stand out greatly). Of course, this could be a different clone played by the same actor.

BTW, "operators are standing by!".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

maybe all the clones look the same and boba fett is jsut like everyone else but jangos kid or adopted clone

I think its Boba Fett...why not...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I don't have an opinion one way or the other, but look at these cool new smilies!!!

:china: CHINA!:china: :china: :china:
    Frustrated!
    Cry...
    Argh!mateys
    Hasbro...
    Anakin Solo
    SMOOCH
    Smug. Or Budda

But lets go back to that totally non-PC CHINA!:china:because:china:all :china:chinese :chinaeople :china:have :china:big :china:buck :china:teeth!!!

(Don't you dare remove the :china: from the list! I love it!:china: )
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Well, I see problems with the Pirate and pleased ones already...but still...We got :china: :china: :china: :china: :china: :china: :china:

Man, you guys are no fun... it took about 30 seconds for you to remove the Chinese smiley from the roster...

If that kid is Boba Fett, maybe he was kidnapped by Jango or maybe the clones are all based from Jango Fett and Boba is his clone and has yet to grow up.

This just in on www.theonion.com "The great bounty hunter Boba Fett got his start selling Metabolife over the phone."

Just more proof that TELEMARKETERS are the scourge of the universe...
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

maybe I am a little behind on my EP2 research... but where did you guys find out about Boba Fett... meaning how are you placing the picture of that clone against a boy? Is there something I am missing or somewhere that I can get some more information? Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thumbs up

Cool, something else.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."