Lost MicroMachines

Rebelscum posted a great review of MMs and AFs that never hit production. Looks like they may have tapped Jim Fong for all the photos.

http://www.rebelscum.com/losttoys-micro.asp

actually, the photos are of the genuine articles that mark over at rebelscum has in his personal collection

when they 1st posted these photos about a year or so ago, i had sent mark an e-mail inquiring about the items. he responded by telling me that they were actual toys in his collection, given to him by someone on the inside over at galoob some time ago.
    Last edited by good shot jansen; 01-20-2003 at 07:56 PM.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Actually, they were not given to him, but purchased from a friend of mine that sold all of his Galoob stuff. He was the same guy that sold the "packaged samples" of the Boles Roar and Neeva Kee AF Pods on eBay a few years back.

Mark was the one who bought the two Pods, and then just purchased the rest of the pieces from him without going the eBay route. He even has some pictures of the boxed Pods in that artilce.

He paid a TON for them, but got some good items.
    Last edited by Glitch; 01-20-2003 at 07:57 PM.

I wish I had a small fortune to finance this sort of thing.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A nice article, great pics, but we all know there's more than this that was planned for Action Fleet and the other Galoob lines. Is someone keeping track of the stuff Glitch is posting about and keeping some sort of a list?