good price for a T-16 and a blockade runner?

what is a fair price for these? i can get em but i want to know how much they are worth first as i don't want to waste too much money

these two were in the next to last wave of the classic action fleet series. originally they were released in 1997.

the blockade runner was available in what seemed at the time, larger numbers than the t-16. they prolly can be found with a maximum price of about 15 dollars apiece
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

thanks, cheers!
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

GSJ is spot-on with his price estimate. On October 26, 2002, I bid successfully for a T-16 on e-bay. Here's the seller's reply at auction closing:
    Congrats on your win of the T-16 action fleet on ebay. Your total with
    shipping comes to $16.00, you can pay using PAYPAL with this XXXX@XXXXXX.net
    email address or you can send payment to

XXXXX XXXXX
    XXXX XXXXX XXXk
    XXXXXXXX XXXX, XX XXX12

Thanks and please send item number with payment, XXXXX
    Of course, once you want one, they magically seem to dry-up on e-bay, and it becomes challenging to find them! In the case of this t-16, I set a firm limit on what I was willing to pay, and passed on several of them over a couple months until I won one for the price I was willing to psy.
    {{{r2dee2}}}
    {{{VT}}}

It always is nice to get everything as cheap as possible. I used to wait and try to get everything cheap but what usually happened was I'd wait and wait and end up paying more than I could have in the past. Sometimes I did get lucky and manage to get good deals here and there, but it's a lot of work.

I was just checking dnstoys.com (I just ordered the Indiana Jones Tank and Plane after forgetting for a long long time) and they have a Blockade Runner for 24.00 and T-16 for I think 22.75. They aren't the best prices ever but they also aren't the worst.

Later,
    S43