Who is Anakin killing?

At the end of the Forbidden Love trailer, we see Anakin wielding his blue slightsaber and striking someone. Any thoughts on who -- a clone, Count Dooku, Mace Windu?

Snake Plissken
    "A little human compassion"

he's killing the first of many tusken raiders. revenge for his mothers death. i see you don't like to read the other threads.

Yeah, for one, you can see the "horn" type pieces, and if listen really carefully you can hear a tusken raider yell.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by derek
    he's killing the first of many tusken raiders. revenge for his mothers death. i see you don't like to read the other threads.
    Yup...that looks like the back of a Tusken Raider's head at night...SEE FOR YOUR-SELF...

http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/ima...rbidden/81.jpg
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Derek, you must think you're smart, eh?

Thanks for the picture Co Jo-Da, I don't get great resolution on my passive matrix laptop. It seems odd though that the Tusken Raider does not appear to be actively engaging in combat.

Snake Plissken
    "A little human compassion"

no i'm of average intelligence, but i do like your new game, metal gear 2. i'll try not to get you killed to often.