Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New SPY REPORT- scenes in the film?

As posted in a new article on theforce.net, these are reprotedly some scenes that will be in the film. Some of them aren't really NEW news, but the last one... hmmm- I dunno....

Obi-Wan cuts off Zam Wesell's arm after the Coruscant chase.
    has been discussed and pretty much confirmed...

"One of the coolest scenes during the battle was a point when Obi Wan takes a swing at Jango with his saber, Jango jet-packs out of the way and clings to the side of a building, crawling on it like a spider (I assume he has some kind of magnetic gloves and boots). Then HE FIRES HIS BACKBACK ROCKET AT OBI WAN!!! We actually get to see this thing getting used!!! "
    Is this what was seen in the trailer?

"We also find out that Count Dooku was once Qui-Gon's Master hence some of Qui Gon's "rebellious" qualities." (This would explain why none of the books have been allowed to mention Qui-Gon's master up till now. - ed.)

Shmi was apparently kidnapped weeks before Anakin arrived on Tatooine and was held hostage by the Tusken Raiders.
    Ani! You're late...

There's a scene where "C-3PO falls into the battle droid making machine and emerges with a battle droid head attached to his shoulders while C-3PO's head gets attached to a battle droid body."

Any thoughts???
    Last edited by JEDIpartner; 11-08-2001 at 11:28 AM.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I had heard the Zam Wessell/ Obi Wan confrontation rumor already.

The Jango Fett on the wall scene was already mentioned, too. he has little claw things that pop out of his wrist armor. The firing of the rocket sounds cool!

There was a rumor that Liam Neeson flew in to shoot for a day with Chris Lee so they could have old holonet images of Dooku and Qui Gon fighting side by side when Obi Wan is down in the Jedi library asking Waddle and Jocosta Nu about Dooku, so this rumor fishtails in nicely with that one.

She would have been kidnapped when Anakin has his vision so it would take him a while to get to Tattooine, especially if they are sneaking around. It's seems a little coincidental that she would stay alive right up until he gets there. Unless his showing up is the reason they mortally wound her.

That last one sound a little too SuperShadowy for me. But George does seem to have that cornball humor going in the films so...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Re: New SPY REPORT- scenes in the film?

Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
    "One of the coolest scenes during the battle was a point when Obi Wan takes a swing at Jango with his saber, Jango jet-packs out of the way and clings to the side of a building, crawling on it like a spider (I assume he has some kind of magnetic gloves and boots). Then HE FIRES HIS BACKBACK ROCKET AT OBI WAN!!! We actually get to see this thing getting used!!! "
    Is this what was seen in the trailer?
    I think the part seen in the trailer is part of this scene. This just makes it all more exciting.

That C-3PO scene will be cool to see.

Count Dooku was once Qui-Gons master. Could this be the big revelation in episode 2?

I think all these other revelations of Ep2 are just red herrings to cover up the REAL revelation of Ep2, which hopefully will stay secret until Ep2's release. Of course assuming there is a big revelation in Ep2.

At first I was a little taken aback by the Threepio scene, however, if this is true, it will be nice to see the droids becoming the center of comedic relief again.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

C-3P0's head on a Battle Droid body does sound very cornball-ish but really fun at the same time.

Count Dooku and Qui-Gonn fighting side-by-side is a very cool thought but we'll probably see a split second of it (if it's true).

Too little, Too Late...Ana...

Jango is far to cool sounding in action...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
    Jango is far to cool sounding in action...
    Have you seen the part in the trailer in the rain? Of coarse his COOL!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Anakin is also suppose to kill the entire tribe of Tusken Raiders for killing his mom, including the women and children, plus have his arm cut off by Dooku in battle.

Originally posted by Lord_Malakite
    Anakin is also suppose to kill the entire tribe of Tusken Raiders for killing his mom, including the women and children, plus have his arm cut off by Dooku in battle.
    That sounds fishy but cool.

Here's a new one...

Artoo is minding Anakin and Padmé's ship as a transmission comes through. He dutifully turns and starts to play it. A robed figure pops up as a hologram.
    A sombre air hangs over the Lars homestead on Tatooine as Shmi Skywalker is laid to rest. Standing around her grave are Cliegg, Owen, Beru, C-3PO, Padmé and Anakin. Cliegg says his final farewell to his wife, thanking her and saying that wherever she has gone is now a better place. There is a pause, and then Anakin steps forward. He regrets that he wasn't strong enough to save her, and that he misses her. And that he won't fail her again.

Silence falls on the group. Suddenly, it's interrupted by a flurry of beeps and whistles as Artoo joins the group. Padmé looks puzzled, and asks why he's left the ship. Artoo replies in another flurry of whistles. Threepio deciphers that he's carrying a message from an Obi-Wan Kenobi, a name he is unfamilliar with. Like he asks Luke years later, he asks Anakin if he knows who Artoo is talking about...