Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No, I don't care if it covers the page. Just astetically it would look better, if it was in the main bar. You can have it work the same way, just when your not looking to change pages, it's in the bar. Sorry, I'm one of those people that prescribe to form over function. And yeah, Lord Malakite has a good point also.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It looks good SirSteve, it's kinda like the Windows Start Menu (which is the best thing Microsoft EVER did )
    I think it's a definite improvement!

I hate those darn pop up menus. normally they are so siensitive you barely get chance to move your mouse before the pop up pops away. The one on the home page is not like that though, more solid and stable. just not that attractive. functional and clinical. Yeah I know you just spent hours tweaking it to get it to work at all. I'm not dissin' your work apart from your choice of colors but that's just me, I like lots of color. It works so use it.
    Last edited by Jargo; 01-21-2003 at 11:12 PM.

I like it SirSteve. It looks pretty good .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

On my "high-tech" browser (IE5.5), it's ok but I too agree about the choice of colors not being my fav (hmm, maybe I should retract that statement before you ask me what colors I would choose ).

On my "low-tech" browser (NS4.04 w/style sheets off) it's a blank space though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

it looks pretty good, and it works alright
    Until The End Of Time...
    - Tupac Shakur, RIP

I like you did SirSteve

SirSteve
    You did a great job in the collections SirSteve.I like what you did to the links above the collections.Cool Pop Downs!!
    Signature Disabled

Thanks for going with the bar suggestion, Steve. Looks damn good now. As nice as it did before, but with the added functionality of having the brancing pop-up submenu's coming down from the header bar. Looks a lot better then the box idea that was original considered. Two thumbs up.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.