Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yeah, looks GREAT SirSteve .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

It'll do. It does get in the way on the front page, though. The menus themselves need to be larger, as it is too easy to pass over them and click on something on the front page itself.

And, what's the deal with the Member's Collection area changes? (Since nobody has offerred an opinion as of yet.)

J

Originally posted by JangoFart
    It'll do. It does get in the way on the front page, though. The menus themselves need to be larger, as it is too easy to pass over them and click on something on the front page itself.

And, what's the deal with the Member's Collection area changes? (Since nobody has offerred an opinion as of yet.)

J
    Thanks for all the replies... keep them coming, especially if you are having problems with the menus. As for the Member's Collection area, I just changed the format of the list...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Now that they're on the forums, they still bring up 2 JS errors on every page in Netscape 4.04 but that's a lot more pages for me to view, and the forums are too slow in IE5.5 because each page has to call all the images each time (I think because of the "NoCache" on every page plus the new windows are the wrong size and the new menu takes a moment each page to compile). If there's no way to fix this, I'm afraid my time here will be rapidly drawing to a close because it's way too much of a pain to close all those JS error windows in NS and waaaaaaaay too slow in IE.

btw, here are the JS errors I get:
    Code:
    JavaScript Error: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/stm31.js, line 1200:

syntax error.

ck_win_els(+1,body);
    ...................^
    ______and______
    Code:
    JavaScript Error: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/stm31.js, line 1179:

st_buf has no properties.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

In IE5, you can't open the menu selections into a new window anymore. Also, stuff like "Community" doesn't have a simplified link so that when you just click that instead of waiting on the menu to expand it doesn't take you anywhere. I know other sites using this menu system have that.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I have updated the menu. If anyone is still having problems with it, please note it here.
    "SirSteve"

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    I have updated the menu. If anyone is still having problems with it, please note it here.
    I made more changes. Let me know how it goes.... I will be adding a seperator between each menu category soon.
    "SirSteve"

Please find a way to put a header on the View Single Post template of the forums, the new menu is overlapping onto the body of the post without it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Please find a way to put a header on the View Single Post template of the forums, the new menu is overlapping onto the body of the post without it.
    Say what? It works no different than the previous version...
    "SirSteve"

Quote Originally Posted by SirSteve
    Say what? It works no different than the previous version...
    Check the screencap. And, in addition to the page I mentioned before, I just found out the nav menu is also on the Manage Attachments page. (you'll have to pardon the image, it was originally 800 wide but the forums limit is 700 so I just cut off the right side of the screen).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails grab8-18-03a.GIF