Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I'm glad i'm living in this era where i get to enjoy the Star Wars Movies... even though EP1 or 2 were really not that fantastic.. but as long as one like the overall set up and minus out some annoying details to make the movie more enjoyable.

the 12" dolls i have to agree... the Human figures do not really meet our expectations other than the Grand Tarkin and Count Dooku's headsculpt.

But i personally like the 12" line cos of the scale and the clothes / accessories that come along with the figures.

I'm still looking for the Lando Skiff Wave to keep my collection up to date... any one got any idea where to get them?
    [B]May the Force be with us!

[URL=http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/orbitalmonger/detail?.dir=/Toys&.dnm=Star+Wars.jpg]My Collection Pod[/URL]

[URL=http://photos.yahoo.com/anirbas1212]My Sale Pod[/URL][/B]

Yeah, it's called e-bay. The sad thing is thats about the only place right now. I heard a lot of bad things about that Lando wave, but I'll have to see it. One of the worst 12" figure has to be Saga Padme. What a hunk of crap!!

For the Leia Speederbike...the overall box and figure looks fantastic cos i fancy this type of Leia's face sculpt rather than the one seen in Collector Series.

To me as long face look reasonably nice looking even for the Padme... it will be a good 12" human release in my books.... hope they will not come out more figures like Luke in Ceremonial or this Han Solo with Swinging action with Lando Wave.

I'm ok with the doll like features cos I particularly like the vintages that has the more boyish or barbie looking dolls.

Not being too particular will make the collecting more enjoyable for me.
    [B]May the Force be with us!

[URL=http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/orbitalmonger/detail?.dir=/Toys&.dnm=Star+Wars.jpg]My Collection Pod[/URL]

[URL=http://photos.yahoo.com/anirbas1212]My Sale Pod[/URL][/B]

Well,here it is July. Hopefully it won't be to much longer before it comes out.

12" Leia Speederbike

Hi,
    I, too, am an avid 12" collector. I just built a house, so I had to slow down a little on my collecting and have missed a few of the 12" figures over the past year or so.

I'm sure I'll get the new Leia/Speederbike; I have all the other speederbikes.

As for the Lando Skiff Guard wave... what figures were in that wave? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

As for the Lando Skiff Guard wave... what figures were in that wave? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    welcome jimmytone,

skiff lando, ANH han solo, and the AT-ST driver are in the "lando wave"

Target.com has Leia w/ speederbike in stock for $49.99 with 24 hour shipping.

Thanks Wampa!, I just ordered mine.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I am always able to find these at my local target, so I will try to avoid paying shipping.
    Whoever gets it, let me know what you think of the head sculpt. I was contemplating transferring a hoth leia head onto the body since the hair style is the same.

I got my 12" Leia/Speederbike in the mail today. I think this is one of the better female action figures. The head sculpt is pretty good but still a bit "barbie-like" which doesn't make it look too much like Carrie Fisher. The one detail I don't like about the head is that she's smiling which is why I think it appears barbie-like. Why would she be smiling? At no time in the movie on the speederbike did she smile and in fact she isn't smiling on any of the figure pictures on the box she came in. It seems that was a late addition, too bad.

I'm not an expert on all the body types but this one is a lot better than the early Leia figures. Good posability and it looks great in the costume.

As of now I have no further room for large 12" figures to be put on display so she'll be stored along with my 12" Luke/Taun Taun in my storage area. The 3 speederbikes will look good at some point being displayed next to each other.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.