Nightfire multiplayer

Well, it kind of sucks, actually. Way too open playing fields. Too few cool weapons. But for some weird reason, my roommate and I really go insane when we play it. It gets very nasty. A ton of cursing and f-you's. The sickness began waaaay back from GoldenEye and Perfect Dark. I just love putting a guided rocket right between his eyes....and visa versa.

Anyway, is it possible to connect our Playstations and play head to head on two different T.V.s.? Has anyone ever tried that with Nightfire or another game? I bet it rocks.

You can't do that with the Playstation, but the X-Box has that capability. Halo is incredible if you loved Goldeneye and Perfect Dark like I did. My friends and I play Halo every weekend or so. You can have up to 16 people! As long as you have 4 X-Box, 4 TV's, 16 controllers, and 4 copies of Halo.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

We've done Halo with 10 people, all in one apartment. My God, if this stuff was around when i was back in college, I never would have graduated! Heck, Tecmo Bowl almost ensured that I didn't anyway...

God, I remember my friends and I would play through seasons of Tecmo Super Bowl at a time. We would all get together on an off day, and play through an entire season. Great stuff.

Yeah, I have done 8 player many times, and man, it freaking ROCKS!

The games of capture the flag with that many people are soooooo intense!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I liked Halo multiplayer when it first came out. I was playing online with Gamespy, and it was awesome. There is nothing better than jumping in a Warthog and running everyone down. And if you can run over them, the rear gunner could still blast them.

But once Unreal came out, that all changed. I love playing it, and any Halo fan should check it out. I like the character classes, and the large range of weapons that Halo lacks. It also have some cool alternate gameing modes. Right now you can get it a EB for $25! It's on sale to go with the success of Xbox live. I've never played Unreal with the system link (only played Xbox live), but I bet it's awesome. And at $25, you can't go wrong. Here is the link:

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categorie...p?pf_id=213790

And if you do get on Xbox live, drop me a line. BTW what happend to you QLD- you're never on anymore?

Street Fighter 2 And Multiplayer Doom2 about killed my GPA. We had a 24 hour computer lab for doing papers and stuff- we'd go and install doom 2 and play lan games. We had to install and uninstall every night, but it was worth it! And we'd keep Street Fighter 2 on SNES going 24 7. The stats would all read 99-99-99-99, so we'd have well over 400 matches. I think that game gave me my arthtitis

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

mrmiller.....sorry, I have been kinda busy with my wedding planning.

I like unreal a lot, but I prefer Halo, I guess becaise Unreal feels a little "too fast" to me almost.

Once things settle down more, you'll see me online more I bet.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

No chance buddy- I will see you less. She will see to that

I speak from experience.

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.