Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Dooku in the teaser trailer

Below (in the next 2 posts) are some attached shots of Count Dooku from the teaser trailer, I had to turn up the image brightness just to see the old guy and I wanted to share that with you all.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Pic #1 here shows the last 2 frames of the "Obi-Wan in binders" scene. I noticed it this morning when I jacked my monitor up to the maximum, he just peeked his little head right out.

In order to simulate my monitor's maximum brightness, I had to use a photoshop tool called "equalize" which brings the darkest levels up to a higher brightness to match the rest of the image.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dooku1.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	33.8 KB 
ID:	165  

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You may recognize image #2 here, it's a few frames after a fairly recent starwars.com Episode II Select image. This is the first frame from the scene in the teaser trailer.

I faded the "equalize" a little because it was not as needed here. Mostly, this is just to show you Dooku's white hair and his crooked saber hilt in his hands.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dooku2.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	167  

Finally I got the teaser downloaded and that sure is Count Dooku walking in the room with Obi-Wan hanging in mid-air. SO VERY COOL...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Glad you got to DL the trailer and see him CJD, I think it's pretty cool that these characters were squeezed into the trailer in little ways, I can't wait for the next trailer.

Well all you cool folks that have WORKING DVD-ROM's will get to see the next Trailer in a couple of hours... Please feel free to share
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
    Well all you cool folks that have WORKING DVD-ROM's will get to see the next Trailer in a couple of hours... Please feel free to share
    I don't even own a DVD player. Oh the shame!!!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Thanks for the enhanced images of Count Dooku, JT. I knew he was there, but now that I can actually SEE him , it rocks!
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Thumbs up

I feel your pain, i dont have a DVD or DVD-Rom. Very cool with the updates, keep them coming.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."