Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by James Boba Fettfield
    I wouldn't recommend the GameCube unless you are really into their exclusive stuff (Mario, Zelda, Res Evil, etc.) Other than that, the other systems offer all of what Nintendo has got.

Except for Rogue Squadron II and Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike (keeping SW in mind)

I have all of the systems:

PS2-great, most used until KOTOR came out
    XBOX-just have the one game right now (KOTOR). Don't like the load time between levels but that could be the game itself and not the console.
    GC-have two games- Monkey Balls 2 and Rebel Strike.

To be honest, I don't really notice any SIGNIFICANT difference. I guess if I had to pick, I'd say XBOX edges out the others, but the physical console itself stinks. It heavy! and clunky. With PS2 you can stand it up or lay it down. With GameCube, it's so compact that it will fit almost anywhere.

I even still have all of the old ones:
    PS1
    N64
    SNES
    SEGA Genesis

(never got dreamcast thank goodness)
    Move along, move along

I find this whole thing intriguing - but am put off by the failure of the company to actually demo the Phantom during the press conference. Not a good sign.

I personally DO have a Dreamcast, and it rocks. Tons of games at an EXCEPTIONALLY low cost, and the quality is close to that of PS2 in my opinion. I got the system for 90 bucks CDN (that's like 65 US) when it failed. Electronics Boutique and Future Shop just blew them off the shelves. They went so fast..... and I don't know anyone who owns this machine and doesn't like it. Too good a deal to pass up for sure.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Infinium real, but super small

Infinium Labs Corporation was formed in August and is in the business of broadband services. Their only location is in the Sarasota, Florida area. They have about 20 employees and their CEO is Timothy Roberts.

Address:
    5380 Gulf of Mexico Dr.
    Longboat Key, FL 34228

Phone: 941-383-2940

Being that this is a brand new company with few employees I submit that they do not have the operating capital to whiz in the tall grass with the big boys. This is a dinky start up ISP or soemthing. Perhaps they will be in the business of game hosting. I sincerely doubt that a company with these limited resources has what it takes to manufacture and market a new console. This is an extraordinarily weak publicity stunt, in my mind. Video game DIVX. What a great idea.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Hey, it worked for Circuit City...
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.