Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wow, here I thought it would actually be somthing new. Since TheForce.Net usually just plays stuff up as more important then it really is, I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up. Same stuff he said not to long ago. We already knew that he would be voicing Vader for about the last 5 minutes of the movie. Even Lucas has confirmed that And Lucasfilm hired a 3rd unit to film that one volcano for pre-production.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Oops. My bad.

It was news to me.

I read that in one of the SW Insider mags before Ep.1 came out. I can't remember which one though.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Dang! I'm more out of the loop than I thought.

TK924, don't feel too bad, I once thought I saw a picture of the first Count Dooku figure before the pic was released, and I told everyone about it, and it turned out to be a custom. That was embarrassing.

That's Okay, I wouldn't feel bad TK924, I'm probably further out of the loop then you are. I have no idea what's going on.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Yeah, don't worry about it. This will probably get merged with one of the other threads about this. It's no big concern.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

jar jar,

at first i too thought it was the same quote from over a year ago, but jones added the "falls into a volcano" part. of course that has been rumored, but never actually confirmed untill now.

Originally posted by derek
    jar jar,

at first i too thought it was the same quote from over a year ago, but jones added the "falls into a volcano" part. of course that has been rumored, but never actually confirmed untill now.

With all the tumbling about and falling down Hayden did in the E2 outtakes, Anakin taking a spill into a volcano doesn't seem that far-fetched...........