My take on the new figures shown at Wizard World

I just saw the pics of the new wave of figures shown at Wizard World 2001 and this is what I think: OH MY GOD

This is the most amazing wave of figures ever made. The imperial officer has great articulation, and looks inique. The rebel trooper is the best of the group. It also has great articulation and its details are superior. FX-7 looks slick. Eoth Koth is perfect. The Queen is beautiful, and I don't care much for female figures! Now I feel like I must go to this convention just to see these for my self! Man I wish I could take them home and play with them!

Thanks SSG!

Thank you for visiting and clicking our sponsors as without them, we couldn't bring you the coverage!

Oh wait, you didn't say that!

"SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

SirSteve. I didn't get the pics from SirStevesguide.com though, I got them first at CollectStarWars.com

tsk tsk tsk...

We beat them by at least 4 hours and the other site by 3.

We don't go spending a ton of money to get the coverage and be last getting it up.

tsk tsk tsk...
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Quote Originally Posted by SunCrusher View Post
    I just saw the pics of the new wave of figures shown at Wizard World 2001 and this is what I think: OH MY GOD

This is the most amazing wave of figures ever made. The imperial officer has great articulation, and looks inique. The rebel trooper is the best of the group. It also has great articulation and its details are superior. FX-7 looks slick. Eoth Koth is perfect. The Queen is beautiful, and I don't care much for female figures! Now I feel like I must go to this convention just to see these for my self! Man I wish I could take them home and play with them!
    that wave of figures still stands up to today's standards for the most part. Although I wouldn't mind an Imp officer and rebel fleet trooper with more articulation.
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

POTJ is still the best line....IMO.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!