Eeth Koth's saber blade is REALLY clear

What is the deal with that? This thing looks clearer than any other saber blade in the modern figure line. Even the super-faded RH Vader's saber blade was more opaque than this. I dunno what to make of that, is this part of the "new style" that Hasbro was talking about, or is this just another POTJ oddity?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Re: Eeth Koth's saber blade is REALLY clear

Originally posted by JediTricks
    is this part of the "new style" that Hasbro was talking about
    Wasn't the "new style" lightsaber that hasbro mentioned is those beam marks at the beginning of the blade?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

As far as I know, Hasbro hasn't confirmed what "the new style" of saber really means, but my guess above is that the blade shape and clarity may both in "the new style".

(Wow, I had a huge compulsion to make a Beastie Boys reference just now. )
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Question

I say the new style is only the beam marks, the color may just be a mistake.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

No, it's part of the new style. It is mentionned in the latest issue of Toyfare. It's supposed to catch the light better. I hate the blast things, but can't wait to see the new plastic.

She's right. ToyFare did indeed mention the light catching abilities of these new sabers.

I think this will be an interesting figure. Very cool methinks.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

At this point and what pictures I have seen.Not to impressed. I wil get him,but will make my own lightsaber for him.I will give the new lightsaber a chance but I really don't like the shape of it.I'll see when it comes out to make my final choice on if I like it or not.Picture and the real thing are two different things. It might look better in person than on a picture.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."