Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone here also frequent the DC Message Boards??

And if so, what's your user name there?

For the record, I am Kryptons Gate.

Since Im a huge Marvel Geekboy, the answer is: no.

You might ask yourself, why did he post?

Just to let y'all know that my friends and I called DC "Dumb Comics" when we were little.

DC. Dumb Comics. Get it?

Now to make amends.... Jim Lee and Jeph Loeb are doing very nicely on Batman. There.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

... thanks for spelling that out, jjreason

one word.... POOHEAD!!!!

Im happy you took that as a joke.... ......

Im not so sure about my fellow Canucklehead TOR, as he hasn't chimed back in yet. I guess it's all what you're used to. I know DC has tons of interesting stuff going on, I do get quite a few Wildstorm books (but am not really caught up reading anything except Astro City and Planetary which finally start again in March and April).

Are those forums interesting? Can I get in off the main DC site? Maybe I'll go lurk a little......

i'm sure TOR has a sense of humour... or, at least, we can always hope besides, i'm actually a fellow..erm..."canucklehead" too...hehee

to be honest, i'm not the biggest dc fan, either..... but the boards can be quite interesting... unfortunately, they don't have a "general" or "other" section like here, so they tend to remove any threads unrelated to dc quite quickly.... but while they last, they're pretty good

check it out... www.dccomics.com message boards..........

I will....and am right....now.
    Thanks.

Originally posted by jjreason
    Im happy you took that as a joke.... ......

Im not so sure about my fellow Canucklehead TOR, as he hasn't chimed back in yet. I guess it's all what you're used to. I know DC has tons of interesting stuff going on, I do get quite a few Wildstorm books (but am not really caught up reading anything except Astro City and Planetary which finally start again in March and April).

Are those forums interesting? Can I get in off the main DC site? Maybe I'll go lurk a little......
    Actually JJ, I'm not a supporter of either company. I'm a fan of the medium, and I judge each book on it's own merit. Personally, I think both companies usually walk around with their heads up their...well...you know

I frequent the dc boards because it provides a nice cross section. Imn fact, there are more marvel fans there at times than dc fans.....just a good place to talk about comics....

Weird that there's not a link to a Marvel forum from their main site (at least not when I last visited - within the past couple of days). I tried to go last pm, but my computer wouldn't load it for some reason. Off to try again.....